Monday, December 29, 2008

My Story So Far

This year has, as cliché as it may sound, been the most memorable chapter of my life, thus far. It has made me grow as a person, in ways I never thought possible. It has shown me the good, the bad and the ugly. It has changed me, for what I pray is for the better.

But this journey of mine does not end here. I will continue to leave my footprints in the sand, to soar as high as I can, and to live without regret. All I can do is recollect 18 years of experiences and memories, and make more to add into my sack.

As I peer into the near future, I see so much of change in line for me. 2009 will be an experience quite unlike any other.

So from a week which started in one year and which will end in the next, I shall continue penning this story of mine. And I don't see myself running out of ink anytime soon.

Happy New Year. May you be the best that you can be.

No comments: