Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hope is the Thing with Feathers

The universe works in mysterious ways.
Whatever you want, its harder to get.
The things you are already blessed with,
you take for granted.

That's the order of things.

But just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.

So I think positively. I picture myself with what I want.
Pensive, in the realms of my mind, everything is as it should be.
But then I take that harsh journey back to reality.

And suddenly, I just don't know what to do.
How do I move on? Why me?

I try my best. I put myself out there.
I dedicate myself to the world.
I immerse myself in the waters of Life.
Of Love. And of Sense.


Whatever said and done, I am still going to pick myself up.
I shall muster the strength, and will to succeed.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can? No.
I know I can! I know I can! I know I can!

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high.
And the dreams that you dreamed of, once in a lullaby
I will find my rainbow
.

And those dreams will become reality.

But, who can say where the road goes,
Where the day flows?
Only time.

No comments: