Friday, November 14, 2008

I Now Have A Blog

Hello and welcome. I now have a blog.

Yes, I know, its very unlike me. This coming from a guy who swore he'd never get one. But don't get me wrong here, I still stand by my belief that blogs are totally gay and most of the ones that I have read are stupid beyond belief. So so stupid.

However, after a conversation I had with a friend some time back, it got me thinking. Having a blog makes it that much easier to keep in touch with friends that you come across along the way. I mean, how often is it that you actually meet up with the people that were
once an integral part of your life?

As the tides turn, and the winds shift, I shall go against my word of never setting up one, in the name of change (that's the only way I'm going to justify this).

So hello and welcome. Brace yourself for an experience quite unlike any other, for I now have a blog. =)

3 comments:

ImanKhalida said...

am i the friend ur talking about?..lol..

Deepak Sidhu said...

Lol, why yes. Yes you are.

Ikky.

ImanKhalida said...

im sooo proud to be THE person that convinced you to have a blog!..mwahaha..